Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Falling in Love with Photography

Today, I vistited my Secondary School's Art Festival, and whilst pondering over the GCSE work, and dreading to take a peek at mine, I secretly couldn't wait to see the A Level work. I seeped through to the Photography corner where I was delighted with pictures that looked like they could've gone really wrong, and just look like a block of flats, but instead, it was moving, and the different levels took me away. It gave me a realisation that this is what I've always loved, not specifically photography, but all forms of Art. I love learning to love a piece of Art, and how it can change you from just being indifferent towards it, to being besotted. And sometimes, only a picture is needed to set off a whole range of emotions and issues.



But I just thought I'd show a cool one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments :)