Monday, June 27, 2011

Women who inspire my style



Rihanna's style and makeup is bright, eyecatching and daring. To use her look as inspiration you could team a brightly coloured leopard print top (as seen in "rude boy"- such an awesome music video!) with purple eyeshadows to allow green or hazel eyes to really pop.I would stay away from a bold lip and eyemakeup together as it is too striking. But she pulls it off with the funky nail colour. This is my interpretation of her look:



Beyonce is a fierce woman with attitude and soul. I'm sure many saw her Glastonbury performance, whilst members of the audience were shocked to hear she is the first female to stage Glastonbury's Pyramid Stage. Her Feminist songs inspire me to try my hardest and realise my potencial. Her aztec style recreates the heat of the summer fitted perfectly with neutral bronzed makeup for a sunkissed look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments :)